Insurance Services

Louis Vaccaro, The Curtain Shop

“As a member of the Council we have saved thousands of dollars on our workers’ comp insurance. By utilizing the Council’s buying power we have access to rates and offers that we could only dream of as an independent business.” – Louis Vaccaro, The Curtain Shop, New Rochelle, NY.

The Retail Council has you covered for all your insurance needs, including:

Call (800) 442-3589 to speak with one of our licensed insurance professionals – Virginia and Bill